Sunday, August 31, 2008

New Bathroom!!



So I came into some extra money when I left my old job and decided to spend that money on a 1/2 bath for our home. I figured why not invest that money so that when we do sell we'll make more on our property. We are putting in our 1/2 bath in our laundry room we wanted to put in a shower but it was going to cost us too much b/c we'd have to dig through the foundation in order to make it drain properly.




Our home only has one bathroom and it totally stinks to only have a bathroom. Whenever we have friends over there's always a line not to mention we have a walk-out basement so by having the extra bathroom in the basement no one really has to come upstairs to use the other bathroom and it would so help to keep our home clean (mud always gets tracked in)


Cory starting the work
the walls are up =)
I'll post more pics after we put up the sheet rock and paint!! Help me pick a color for my laundry and 1/2 bath! I'd love for it to be pink and girly since I do most of the laundry!

No comments: