Sunday, August 31, 2008

My Sunroom













Before I painted it was ugly wood paneling!! I thought I'd be green and just paint over it since we had what I thought was white paint in the basement that was left here when we bought the house.




When I opened up the "white" paint it was actually yellow and that wasn't going to work since my mom is making me curtains that are very girly but they're white and light blue (I'll post pics; i promise)










After: The room looks so much bigger! I love it! The painted wood paneling gives the sunroom character.



I can't wait to finish the room I'd like to add a daybed to it for some seating!








Our current seating! My papasan chair I love it and so do our dogs!! See my little Bosco to the right


Bruno psyched to be able to finally be able to lay in the sun. The room was closed off to the dogs for the last 3 days

2 comments:

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

Looks great. Great job.

Unknown said...

Thanks =) I'm really happy with the results!