Sunday, April 6, 2008

Pretty Cool Day =)


I had an interview today and managed to get lost on my way! In my defense the directions weren't all that good!! But no biggie!


I get a phone call from my friend Amanda (she was a bm in my wedding and we've been friends since the 3rd grade). Asking me how I was feeling? Last night our friends were over and I had the worst migraine EVER!! I couldn't open my eyes =( She said she had something to ask me but didn't want to do it on the phone and last night she wanted to ask me when we were alone and that didn't really happen. She asked me if I'd be a bridesmaid!!!! I of course said Yes! I can't wait!! I'm super excited. She and her FI are one of me and Cory's great friends. Amanda, PJ (her FI) and I have all known eachother since elementary school.


My interview: I think it really went well! I hope I get the jobs. So ladies send me them vibes!!! I've been kind of stressed about finding a job so this would of course alleviate my stress level. The family was super nice and I only got to meet on of the children and she is a doll!

1 comment:

Emily Ann said...

TAG!

You have been tagged. Check my blog post "Tag" for instructions.