Sunday, April 6, 2008

New Furbaby!!


I've loved animals since I could remember and I could never get any pets growing up besides fish. So now that I have a house I can do what I want =) hehe! Cory and I bought Bruno (our oldest furbaby, who's 3) and love having a boxer!

We knew that Bruno needed a friend he's been so sad and we feel bad that he's all by his lonesome when we're at work. Bosco needed a family and we're more than happy to provide!! Bosco's also a boxer he's almost 7 months!!

Bosco's my little baby! I love him!! Bruno loves him too! All day long they play so I'm glad Bruno has a pal.

Cory spent a week at home with Bosco and I'm glad he did that! They were able to bond. This first week Bosco had a bunch of accidents during the first 4 days. Now he's doing fantastic!! The only time he pees is when he has happy pee!